Monday, June 9, 2008

A LITTLE FANCY FOOTWORK

Hi everyone-sorry I'm been out of touch the last few days. Life happens ya know. Seems I'm busy a lot, but I'm not sure doing what! ha.

Here's one thing which happened over the weekend. Kitty's honey, Tom, had a birthday party. I think Kitty has said he's from an Italian family, so she ordered a cannoli cake. It was so, so good. Very light and filled with creme. Yum. Doesn't it make your mouth water? My contribution to the crafty scene has been decorating a pair of flip-flops. I found this flip-flop glue which says it will adhere anything. I layered yo-yo's fabric flowers, and buttons. Not terribly original, but fun and cute.




Here they are...



Our weather has been so hot-over 90 degrees for over a week now. And it's only the first of June. Yikes. Other places have floods and storms. Strange stuff.

Well, friends, be good and please stay cool. Luv, Nerm



2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

The cake does make me hungry!!

Cute flip flops! Yes, wierd weather, it's only around 70 in MN, kind of chilly for this time of year!!

Wen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails