Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT'S ANOTHER TAG!

Howdy folks. Hope your week is going well. We had a big Father's Day to-do here, but Kitty has the pictures. Sorry. Most of this week, I've been under the weather again, but today I'm doing better.

Now on to the TAG:
Here are the Rules:
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was working part-time at hubby's business in the accounting office. Kitty was graduating from high school and getting ready to go off to college. I had a precious 5 month old granddaughter.
2. What are 5 things on your to do list today: Laundry, bank, meet with a friend, meet hubby for lunch and get some rest.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Most sweet things (unfortunately) and cheese & crackers
4. Places I've lived: (married) Virginia, Florida, California, Tennessee
5: Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy each of my children a home; travel; and give alot to charities like World Vision to help fight hunger & illness in Africa & the Caribbean.

Now, on to the next tagees (is that a word?); Amy of MyRetroHeart; Victoria; Donna Lynn;
Nanette; Daisy; Ediemariesattic

2 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

OH NERM AND KITTY! I LOVED MEETING YOU TWO WHEN I WAS THERE IN FRANKLIN!!!!! You are both so sweet and nice, what a lovely blessing to get to meet fellow bloggers, now I feel like I truly know you when I leave you both comments...SO COOL!

I will do the tag thingy, I have to post about some things I have been doing around the yard and house, and will add that on!
Take care, hope your both doing well this week!
XO,
DL

Victoria Lynn said...

Dearest Nerm and Kitty,
I promise I will get to my tag soon! I did post some photos of my house - you'll have to check them out! I'm really looking forward to our lunch next Monday...until then, have a great week! Hugs, Victoria Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails