Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OFF ON A SHORT TRIP

Hope everyone is fine and still enjoying Spring. Here it's rain and more rain. We do have a good sunny day once in a while. I feel bad for the folks in Arkansas getting all the tornadoes.

Tomorrow morning my sister and I are going a little trip, taking our mother (86 yrs old) up to Illinois to visit her sister (90 yrs old). Their mother -my grandmother-lived to be 102, so I guess good genes run in the family. Anyway, we'll have a good visit and be back on Monday afternoon. Then I'll give you all the juicy details-ha, ha!

Hopefully Kitty will keep you entertained while I'm gone. Luv, Nerm

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Nerm!
Not sure if you will read this or not before you leave, but have a safe trip and have fun!!!

I will pray for safe travels!
Love and miss you!

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Nerm,
I will be praying for a safe and wonderful trip for you all!
Will miss you while you are gone, but I love visiting with Kitty too, so that will be nice!
Take care of those great ladies!
XXOO,
Donna Lynn

Christine said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails