Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AAURRRGH!


It all started, as many things do, while we were going about our business and doing our Christmas duty. Hubby and I had been out Christmas shopping and enjoyed a nice Mexican dinner out. I had the crab enchiladas. Are the bells and alarms going off yet? Within five (5) --count 'em) hours, your truly was in the bathroom. I will spare you the gory details, but just let me say, this is the worst food poisoning I have ever had. Violent, I say! So now I am a limp noodle moaning and groaning on the couch and being waited on. (hee, hee)

Anyway, please give me a day or two to get my strength back and I'll be talking to you again.
Merry Christmas, ho, ho, ho! Nerm

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Nerm! Do take care and get better! That is the worst! Oh, I'm sure that it will be quite a while before you're able to eat crab enchiladas again!

If you get super bored you can come on over to my blog and pay a visit! I finally did a blog post after 6 (count 'em, SIX!) weeks! YIKES! I cannot go that long without posting ever again! Oh, and I have a new "friend". You can meet him on my blog! ;)

Love,
~TattingChic ♥

Jamie Jo said...

Ohhhhh, Nerm, I hope you are better soon! Food poisoning is not fun, glad you didn't end up in the hospital!!

Prayers coming your way!

Carol J. said...

Oh dear! Just one more "speed bump" in life as they say. I so hope that you feel better quickly!

If you have a body soother (the ones you heat in the microwave) cuddle up with it. If not, I hope you have a good old-fashioned hot water bottle to cuddle with. :)

Carol J. said...

I hope you're totally recovered and feeling much better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails