Sunday, November 29, 2009

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Hi everybody--hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you are full and happy. Ours was very low key this year with only nine family members. But the turkey and fixings were all there and I think there are still a few lingering in the fridge.

If you'll remember a few posts back, I mentioned my niece was having a baby and I made the sailboat baby blanket for her. I decided to add a little hat to match. It's always hard to remember how tiny newborns really are. Can't wait to hold this one. Picked up these tiny socks at the Target $1.00 aisle. How cute are they?
On Friday daughter Wendy had to work, so I kept Morgan all day. We had lots of fun. Joined up with middle daughter Amy and her girls and went shopping. Something I said I wouldn't do. But she got to see her cousins and I got some time to visit with Amy. We had a big day and Morgan slept all the way home.
Hubby and I are having a quiet Sunday afternoon watching football-our Tenn. Titans are playing Arizona and it's a close game. So I'll get back to it and we'll talk later. Tomorrow I've got to hit the ground running. Christmas is hurtling toward me with lightning speed. Nerm

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Nerm-you are the greatest!

That yearning to hold a newborn, I wish we lived closer, you could come hold mine and I could fold some clothes! haha!

Unknown said...

Oh, those little socks and that hat are adorable. Your granddaughter is adorable. Glad to hear you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Mine was very low key as well!

Cheryl Miller said...

Hey Nerm, glad you had a good T-day! Full speed ahead to Christmas! Wishing you all the blessings of the season!!--Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails