Friday, December 11, 2009

CHRISTMAS BABY!

Hi everyone-how are your Christmas preparations going? Mine are slow as usual..must be a character flaw. Every year it's the same ole story for me, so I might as well relax and enjoy it! It always comes together in the end, so what's the problem, right? hee hee

Hubby has been sick for the last couple of days with a stomach flu. Now let me say this is MUCH worse than a 'man-cold'. This requires lots of moaning and complaining and pitiful looks. I know he has felt bad, so I am trying hard to be the patient, loving wife. But, gee whiz, doesn't he realize this is the Christmas season? I hope you all know I'm kidding-he's a great husband and I'll take care of him no matter what. When I had my foot surgery a couple of years ago, he waited on me hand and foot (no pun intended), so how could I not be sweet to him.

Now here's the good news. My new little great-nephew Slade. Weighing in at 8'3", he's a healthy big boy. Look at those beautiful eyes. Can't wait to get my hands on him. After hours of unproductive labor, his mom had a caesarean. Everyone is find now, especially my sister-in-law who is in hog's heaven.
Aren't babies wonderful, esp. at Christmastime? We'll talk again soon. Nerm

6 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Ahhhhh, what a sweet baby!!! Yes, babies are wonderful at Christmas time, so much to be thankful for!!!

Hope hubby is doing better soon...and you don't get sick!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations to the whole family!

Hope your husband gets to feeling better! Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Isn't that the truth though..."somehow it all comes together in the end." Thank goodness. : )
"Man cold", now that's a new term to me, but I totally got it, as I'm sure most woment do. Ha-ha! But I hope the hubby is doing much better now.
Baby boy is just adorable!! Your lucky sister/grandma!!!
M.L.

Carol J. said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! A Christmas gift for sure. :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Congrats on the darling new family member. Yes. A baby at Christmas makes it fabulous. I must have your character flaw too. Christmas always catches me in a lurch.

. said...

VIMS ........Good! And for that I’ll give you a comment! ..this information is really useful and definitely is comment worthy....hope to see more...distance learning courses

Related Posts with Thumbnails